What we do
WE STREAMLINE PRODUCTION AND USEFUL LIFE OF ENERGY GENERATION INSTALLATIONS WITH OUR OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES
We carry out the Operation and Maintenance of major renewable energy plants optimizing their yields through preventive and corrective maintenance of the installations. At present, we manage over 1,000 MW with a consolidated track record in renewable energy.
Our resources and differential O&M capacity help us offer tailored-made solutions:
- We have our own operational model for major solar energy projects: SCADA, advanced technologies and equipment and own machinery.
- Streamline of production and availability of the plant with Big Data and AI algorithms
- We commit to the territory where we operate and we leverage local contracting through training and reconversion of profiles with experience in non-renewable technologies and in the integration of groups at risk of exclusion.
O&M specialized capacities from the beginning of the project
- Commissioning and operation and maintenance of major photovoltaic solar plants and electric transmission infrastructure.
- Audits of the electromechanical assembly and end of guarantee and assessment of performance tests
- O&M of power plants
Tailored-made operational model and development of own equipment
- Technical and specialised services training (electroluminescence, drone thermography, average I-V curves,…)
- Definition of equipment specifications and Owners engineering services.
Optimization with digital management of assets
- Analysis and optimization of plants operation and maintenance
- AI predictive maintenance
- Assets Control Centre for solar plants remote control